Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teddy

So, I'm pretty sure it's due to the combination of the Indy weather and the fact that Kari and I watched Shutter Island last week that I keep expecting Leo DiCaprio to show up in all white and ask me about a missing New Tech teacher.

I'm not sure, but I remember the thunder storm last night to be very violent in nature. Loud, lots of booms and rattles. It could of been a storm or the room next to me, not sure.

Worked out this morning with a short run, arm workout, and a quick swim. Emphasis on the short and quick.

It's day two of the New Tech shindig, hopefully dim light bulbs continue to brighten, but I can't help but remember my days at Valpo University when I took my website class. I spent most of my time listening to instructors answer questions that I did not have all the while wanting to push forward on my own. I'm not a patient learner, that's for sure. I do understand that there's a process, and I will respect that. I went through day one waiting to be overwhelmed, and that simply did not happen. Maybe day two will bring that about!

Fun Fact: I have been here at the Sheraton since Sunday afternoon and my TV has not been on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment